Francesco Neri
Italy
Livorno
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
Francesco Neri
mbmbmb
Is there any date about the Kickstarter campaign?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shakier Ismail
South Africa
Cape Town
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
September 6 as confirmed by TMG news letter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob van Tol
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
September 13th according to the trailer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Robbus wrote:

Indeed, we have pushed back the release by 1 week for internal reasons, so Sept 13th is correct!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Preder
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sedjtroll wrote:
Robbus wrote:

Indeed, we have pushed back the release by 1 week for internal reasons, so Sept 13th is correct!

What time is this launching?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MilkFromACow wrote:
sedjtroll wrote:
Robbus wrote:

What time is this launching?

Daniel is just updating some items on the KS page, and then it'll go live.

Edit: Aaaaand we're live!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Lozito
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Link for those interested:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/michaelmindes/chimera-s...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Ragaert
Belgium
Gent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game looks really neat, but I'm still doubting about backing. On one hand because of the player limit being four (five would be better, six would be best) but als because of the undisclosed shipping costs.

Do TMG's games usually make it to retail? Because if so, I'm just gonna wait to pick it up at my FLGS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WrigleyScott wrote:
The game looks really neat, but I'm still doubting about backing. On one hand because of the player limit being four (five would be better, six would be best) but also because of the undisclosed shipping costs.

Do TMG's games usually make it to retail? Because if so, I'm just gonna wait to pick it up at my FLGS.

The retail version of Chimera Station will be in retail, so you're welcome to wait for that.

The Deluxe version will not be in retail... it will feature metal coins, some box flourish, plus whatever component upgrade stretch goals are reached.

We hope people back, even if you just want the retail level, because it will help reach the funding goal and stretch goals (some stretch goals will apply to the retail version as well). But if you prefer to wait for retail, then that choice is available to you as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Preder
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, we really are not going to reveal any stretch goals? This seems like a huge mistake to me, and might be reflected in the fact it isn't funded yet.
I was really hoping for a 5th player option, but it seems like the hype train is already in underdrive on this one.
I expected a funded email on day one, and I finally came back to the project to see all the stretch goal and shipping drama.
At least it isn't a 2 week campaign, but TMG really needs to learn how to run a better KS.
Waiting to see how this one turns out, otherwise it might be a wait on TMG KS until the mysterious Downfall actually emerges.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.