Subject: Essen availability? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance to see/try/buy the game in Essen this year? Or my best chance to grab a copy would be to preorder the game right now?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain Brown
England
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
No, I'M Spartacus
badge
\m/
mbmbmbmbmb
Availability at Essen 2016 ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FritzBraun wrote:

blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cristian Leal
Spain
CORNELLÀ DE LLOBREGAT
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Want to know too
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I will not be at Essen as I am waiting for the reprint and had plenty of bandwidth with EU partners at Gencon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Becker
Germany
Hannover
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GreenM wrote:
had plenty of bandwidth with EU partners at Gencon.

Does this imply that there might be copies available from within the EU, soon?
Are there plans for German, French, ... versions of the game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
No.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baki
Germany
Bremen
Bremen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GreenM wrote:
No.

Is this the answer to both questions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Furman
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
When I last asked about translations Patrick seemed to like the idea, but he doesn't have time (and probably won't have in the foreseeable future).

If we, the Vast Community, want to see it happen sooner rather than later we need to do it ourselves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I just get nervous when people use the word infer, things have been said out of context and I have spent over 50 emails having to fix issues. I didn't mean offense I just need to get things under control immediately is what I am learning.

Not everyone has sent in their surveys so its complicated figuring out what our remaining needs. In addition we need to hold a few back for EU reviewers and to replace damage. I am working my way towards Happy Shops releasing the units they are sitting on. Its up to them how they want to handle the units as they will be purchasing them from me.

As far as other language editions go I have had offers but I am not satisfied with any of them yet. The reason I have to control information around this point is I don't want a sudden rush to cancel foreign pre-orders during a period of time I am using that money to print more units. If an agreement is made on a particular language edition we will contact buyers from that country to make alternate arrangements to get the correct edition. In addition I will advertise it publicly in the case of say a German speaker living in the United States.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.