T.I.M.E Stories» Forums » Rules

Subject: Purple Mission Failed card *Spoilers* rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jordan James
Canada
flag msg tools
Spoiler (click to reveal)
So my group and I managed to get past the pentacle riddle and entered the next room. Upon entering we read a card that said we needed to read the Purple mission failed card if we lost due to time again this run. While facing off against the nude woman we ran out of time and thus read the purple mission failed card.

This is where we became confused. In more words the purple card says we have two options, make another quick run or let another team do so. If we go with option two we recieve item 28 I believe but also loose 5 pts. My question is how do we go about these options, the last failed mission card was very clear on what to do regarding clean up and set up etc. This one has none of that.

My best guess is we start a new run as normal, (clean everything up, start at base, etc.) or start a new run with item 28 in our possession and thus loose 5 pts. Is this correct? I have the run "saved" as of now but don't know how to proceed, any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
But I don’t want to go among mad people
badge
Oh, you can’t help that, we’re all mad here.
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you can just start the game from the beginning OR just end this mission, take object 28 and that's it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Salch
United States
Bristol
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Going off memory.

You either run a 4th mission (I believe there is a score penalty for that?) OR you take item 28 but will lose 5 points in the scoring.

please put your question in spoilers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
costguy wrote:
Going off memory.

You either run a 4th mission (I believe there is a score penalty for that?) OR you take item 28 but will lose 5 points in the scoring.

a third, as you can only get this during your second (or first) run
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.