11 Posts

Cyclades: Hecate» Forums » General

Subject: Where to buy this? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ronaldo Fatecha
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, everywhere I check, people say this can be ordered from the Matagot site, but every time i try to access the store I got a message saying the site is not available for now. Stumble about a bit of news somewhere (don't have the link right now) saying the store would close for good between July and August. I sent a couple of e-mails to Matagot but got no reply.

Can someone confirm or deny that the store is down for good? And please give me a link to order this somewhere else?

Thank you.

Edit: Matagot finally answered my e-mails. Whatever the problem is with the store, they say they are working on it and have a target of October to fix it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli Juhala
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
There's no mention of the store closing on the Matagot site, even if google preview does show text stating it has closed on 31st of July. Previeous thread said it had come back to stock in July this year, so beats me what is going on...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris thatcher
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bgg store ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tariff wrote:
Bgg store ?

Was in the store earlier last month but it went out of stock pretty quickly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronaldo Fatecha
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone else having problems with their site? I have tried to access on both my home PC and at work, always receiving the same message, so I don't think it's something on my side...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli Juhala
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Legonian wrote:
Anyone else having problems with their site? I have tried to access on both my home PC and at work, always receiving the same message, so I don't think it's something on my side...

I can access it just fine - must have been a temporary hiccup. (The store remains inaccessible, though).

I just wish I knew what the closure message says - the cached preview cuts off after saying the store is closing and no more boardgames are going to be sold there*, then goes on to say "goodies will be sold..." and cuts off.

*Which isn't much of a thing - running a storefront and a inhouse warehouse is fairly expensive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronaldo Fatecha
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shader10 wrote:
Legonian wrote:

I can access it just fine - must have been a temporary hiccup. (The store remains inaccessible, though).

Just to clarify, I can access the site, it's the store that's not working. At least you confirmed that it's not something on my side or some kind of IP block for my region.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli Juhala
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Legonian wrote:

Just to clarify, I can access the site, it's the store that's not working. At least you confirmed that it's not something on my side or some kind of IP block for my region.

Matagot just opened their Essen pre-order page, and while looking at it I came across a new message on their shop page, stating it should be back online later this year. Whether they will still sell games or just promos is unclear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronaldo Fatecha
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you post the link for the Essen pre-order?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli Juhala
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Legonian wrote:
Can you post the link for the Essen pre-order?

http://www.matagot.com/Essen2016/boutique_EN
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronaldo Fatecha
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks mate!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.