Matthew Sittel
United States
Bellevue
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
I admit it... I am a Euro-gaming snob.
badge
I'm addicted to racing 'round the cones (autocross).
mbmbmbmbmb
Wonder no more about what's included in the box and what it's for:

http://dlp-games.de/tpl/download/Orleans_TradeIntrigue_EN.pd...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Compton
England
Lincoln
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i was hoping for some more scenarios. still looks good though and an instant purchase for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Mero
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was really hoping there would be more than 3 new place tiles. Also it seems with the new objective cards that the illegible map locations are likely to become a much bigger issue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Chapman
United Kingdom
Aberdeen
flag msg tools
Oh, alright - except for Codenames
badge
No, this is NOT my bloody "fursona"
mbmbmbmbmb
<looks at the Nefarious Characters board>

Oh yeah, that is going on my Already Bought list at Spiel.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manting Cheng
msg tools
Hope that the benificial deed board comes in cardboard... really hate the thin paper thing in the Invasion expansion
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aernout Casier
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kersje86 wrote:
Hope that the benificial deed board comes in cardboard... really hate the thin paper thing in the Invasion expansion

Ditto. Looking at the price and the box, they could hardly provide a thin paper one, could they?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manting Cheng
msg tools
Well... Invasion was like 25 EUR also and only the co-op board was in cardboard. Crosses fingers!

Reading the rules this expansions seems way more interesting than Invasion. I bought Invasion about 6 months ago only for the co-op since i never play solo and the prosperity played once with the carpenter thing... Not really amused with that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reiner Stockhausen
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
Everything (except the playing cards for "Trade" and the rulebook) will be in thick cardboard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Ferrise
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
(Instagram) @thebrewinggamer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the link - all the bits of this expansion look awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Bajohrs
msg tools
mb
The new events seem to make the game more tactical, whilst the beneficial deeds board seems to give you more strategic options rather than simply rushing followers out towards the endgame.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil McIntyre
United Kingdom
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
crazykick wrote:
Everything (except the playing cards for "Trade" and the rulebook) will be in thick cardboard.

Excellent news!

Will this be a multi-lingual release, Reiner? Or will there be a separate English version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus A.
Germany
Bochum
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
liencam wrote:
crazykick wrote:

Excellent news!

Will this be a multi-lingual release, Reiner? Or will there be a separate English version?

The release should be a German/English-version (cover has both German and English on it, the English version of the rules is already on the dlp website and the rules contains images of the tiles with both German and English titles...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Chapman
United Kingdom
Aberdeen
flag msg tools
Oh, alright - except for Codenames
badge
No, this is NOT my bloody "fursona"
mbmbmbmbmb
crazykick wrote:

That's nice to know. I'd hate to think that my Dirty Deeds board was done dirt cheap. devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
quaoar 10
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems like the intrigue actions can be extremely strong, eg return another player's trading man to Orléans. Sure, you can prevent that by bribing, but still... Also, this could have a kingmaker effect. Not sure what to think of that.
The hourglass tiles sound interesting and much more challenging. It seems that money is more valuable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.