Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric T
United States
Villa Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a question about the different promo cards and tourney cards out there -

Are there any cards (hero's / villans, rebels/imperials) that are new for the campaign game?

I know a lot of them are different art and errata updates, but were any given away that are new.

I saw one card that had Luke in the Stormtrooper gear but didn't know if the stats were different from the card in the base game, campaign only.

Just an FYI , only campaign cards , I do not play the skirmish.

Any help would be great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Arnold
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Stats are identical, only a different card design and art. Plus, no new units introduced with the promo/tourney cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Test Candidate (sans Deadly Neurotoxin)
badge
Warming up the deadly neurotoxin...
mbmbmbmbmb
FFG never uses new anything in promos. The promos are always alternative art of some format for an existing card. A couple of the recent ones included errata updates.

I have a set of images on Flikr that has most of the promos. I need to fill in a couple things (just need to take pictures, I have the cards).

https://www.flickr.com/photos/hexis/albums/72157651525397893
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cornixt
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ET11 wrote:
I saw one card that had Luke in the Stormtrooper gear but didn't know if the stats were different from the card in the base game, campaign only.

ooh, I've been on the lookout for a cheap head to use in a "little short for a stormtrooper" conversion, didn't know there was already a suitable card!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noa

Oregon
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank God FFG doesn't do this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.