Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Villarreal
United States
Van Nuys
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have read many of the issues that plagued others games, such as missing cards, vague rules, Madame Doom's card had repeated text, etc. I recently bought the game and have noticed that a lot of what people were complaining about is not in my copy.

The insert is heavy duty and perfectly fine.

Every single card is accounted for. All 125 of them.

Rules such as 'what to do when everyone dies on run 3' of Asylum is clearly stated on the cards in explicit detail.

Madame Doom's card is fixed and does not repeat any text whatsoever.

So all in all I am a happy camper on that one. I hope that the expansions follow suit and they make updated versions of those too so we can get corrected cards and complete games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
You have the latest version then, with the new rulebook and a lot of better wording on a lot of the cards.

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Villarreal
United States
Van Nuys
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PaulGrogan wrote:
You have the latest version then, with the new rulebook and a lot of better wording on a lot of the cards.

Enjoy!

Do you know if the expansions are getting the same treatment? Fixing cards that were misprinted and simply missing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And further on, is there a handy dandy document one can refer to when playing the expansions that sort out these errors?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank The Tank
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gawain wrote:
And further on, is there a handy dandy document one can refer to when playing the expansions that sort out these errors?

The FAQ is best right now:

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1483580/official-faq
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
fuzzyfoot wrote:
Do you know if the expansions are getting the same treatment? Fixing cards that were misprinted and simply missing?

They are, I spent a long time going through every card and adding lots of clarifications to them for the next printings.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Wuyley wrote:
Gawain wrote:

Yep - the FAQ is pretty much where most of the stuff is. Other minor things I didn't include in the FAQ.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Villarreal
United States
Van Nuys
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PaulGrogan wrote:
Wuyley wrote:
Gawain wrote:

Yep - the FAQ is pretty much where most of the stuff is. Other minor things I didn't include in the FAQ.

Sorry last question Paul. Is there a way to differentiate the boxes? Like a different SKU number or something so that I know if I'm buying the revised expansions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
fuzzyfoot wrote:
Sorry last question Paul. Is there a way to differentiate the boxes? Like a different SKU number or something so that I know if I'm buying the revised expansions?
Sorry, I've no idea about that kind of thing, I just got asked to edit and rewrite some of the cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At least for the one released in 2015, you can see if it has 2016 printed on it instead. Pure speculation, but the ones released this year, will probably have 2016-2 (if the first one had 2016-1)

They're all sold out everywhere here in Norway, so anything new that pops up will definitely be the reprint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.