The Networks» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about 'Ad Acquisition' rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yul Beauchamps
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We had a little dispute over whether or not you also got the landing bonus of the card you kept as well as the money for the card you didn't. I figured it was similar to the 'genre' bonus where it specifically states you only get the landing bonus of the cards that you discard and not from the one you keep. However, the wording on the Ad Acquisition card as well as the glossary is a little vague on this.

Any thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hawkeye75 wrote:
We had a little dispute over whether or not you also got the landing bonus of the card you kept as well as the money for the card you didn't. I figured it was similar to the 'genre' bonus where it specifically states you only get the landing bonus of the cards that you discard and not from the one you keep. However, the wording on the Ad Acquisition card as well as the glossary is a little vague on this.

Any thoughts?

With Ad Acquisition, you only get the money from the Ad you discard. You do NOT get money from the Ad you take.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yul Beauchamps
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IngredientX wrote:
Hawkeye75 wrote:

Any thoughts?

With Ad Acquisition, you only get the money from the Ad you discard. You do NOT get money from the Ad you take.

Awesome, thanks for clearing that up! Love the game and other than that question it was a pretty clean first play through.

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.