Dungeon Crusade» Forums » General

Subject: Add ons? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nappen the Wargamer Dad

Stuttgart
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be honest, I pledged the master of the master of the realm and then just put it out of my mind. Have found that is the best way to do some of the games I think will take a long time.

Anyway, the pledge manager came out and now my completionist soul is screaming for all the add ons, but are they worth it? Not sure how much replayability or variability it will add.

Any thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darla Truitt
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
Even though I went the completionist route, in all honestly I'm thinking the game will be fairly re-playable in itself. If you want even more variability then you could consider the 2nd game board, and the first set of monster cards (heroic? can't remember). I'd probably go cards before board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Henschel

Colorado Springs
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The thing is, we will have Fan-made content... With that, who knows what content from the official game will me used. I will buy it all, just in case

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nappen the Wargamer Dad

Stuttgart
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I will likely just get them all as well. Don't know if I will ever use them, but not sure they will be easy to come by later, either. Another set of dice is a no brainer for me though. I loose dice all the time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.