Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Per the other thread, I used the play mat and it worked great. I do not know about its availability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gamer1701d wrote:

I am a new owner of this game and reading through the comments I see mention and pictures of a terrain "tablecloth". Was this a Kickstarter extra and will it be ever sold through retail some day?

In the meanwhile I was wondering what players have been using to game Onus on?

Thanks in advance for your help.

i can't speak for the availability (except that i've got one of each), but you can see some pictures of the mats (both forms) in this photo album:

https://goo.gl/photos/vfSuqvhuAQ7mFCRJ9

They're made of spandex, and look/feel fantastic. i use a transparent tablecloth over mine to protect them better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought there was only one mat. I see from my notes that I ordered two. Time to call Spain!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
martimer wrote:
I thought there was only one mat. I see from my notes that I ordered two. Time to call Spain!

Careful: they shipped orders of 2 mats in a single piece of materials. The mats are 75x75cm. If yours is twice as long as it is wide, they shipped them to you as a single piece. This happened to me as well, and they clarified when i emailed them about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I figured that out then forgot to delete my post. All is well, except my brain seems to be failing. Have I mentioned that already???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
flag msg tools
Be sure to taste your words, before you spit them out.
badge
If you climb in the saddle, be ready for the ride.
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently acquired ONUS! Rome Vs Carthage and was wondering if anyone has the game mat/cloth they’d consider trading?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.