Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Per the other thread, I used the play mat and it worked great. I do not know about its availability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gamer1701d wrote:

I am a new owner of this game and reading through the comments I see mention and pictures of a terrain "tablecloth". Was this a Kickstarter extra and will it be ever sold through retail some day?

In the meanwhile I was wondering what players have been using to game Onus on?

Thanks in advance for your help.

i can't speak for the availability (except that i've got one of each), but you can see some pictures of the mats (both forms) in this photo album:

https://goo.gl/photos/vfSuqvhuAQ7mFCRJ9

They're made of spandex, and look/feel fantastic. i use a transparent tablecloth over mine to protect them better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought there was only one mat. I see from my notes that I ordered two. Time to call Spain!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
martimer wrote:
I thought there was only one mat. I see from my notes that I ordered two. Time to call Spain!

Careful: they shipped orders of 2 mats in a single piece of materials. The mats are 75x75cm. If yours is twice as long as it is wide, they shipped them to you as a single piece. This happened to me as well, and they clarified when i emailed them about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I figured that out then forgot to delete my post. All is well, except my brain seems to be failing. Have I mentioned that already???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.