In the Name of Odin» Forums » General

Subject: Hnefatafl rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bård Holst
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got the game and was really pleasantly surprised with the quality of the board and components. The board looks stunning and the quality overall is stellar.
Then to my surprise I noticed something when I looked up in the right corner of the board and discovered a printed board of the Viking game Hnefatafl (kings table), awesome ! That just made my day, great job and cudos to the designer and everybody that has worked on this game. You have all surely secured a well deserved place in Valhalla.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Mohnkern
United States
Germantown
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nusferatu wrote:
Just got the game and was really pleasantly surprised with the quality of the board and components. The board looks stunning and the quality overall is stellar.
Then to my surprise I noticed something when I looked up in the right corner of the board and discovered a printed board of the Viking game Hnefatafl (kings table), awesome ! That just made my day, great job and cudos to the designer and everybody that has worked on this game. You have all surely secured a well deserved place in Valhalla.

LOL, I hadn't even noticed that, and I was in a Hnefatafl tournament on Saturday!

I was asking myself why that corner wasn't big enough for all the pieces, and the grid didn't seem to make any sense.

Now I know, even more cool art!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.