Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower» Forums » Rules

Subject: (spoiler) passage 38 - final adventure rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michal U
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The passage states that I have to clear away everything. Should I treat this as starting a new game: clearing all the wounds, gained renown and starting a new round from destiny phase?

After I kill the sumonner and if I have the mentioned rune, we are allowed to respite. Can this cause an ambush per normal rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James M Hewitt
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No - just clear away all the chambers and anything in them.

As to your second point, I can't remember off the top of my head - I know unexpected events can't happen. Read the setup passage again, if it it doesn't specify no ambushes, then yeah, they can happen!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal U
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thx, this makes it more interesting: should I use one of my last dice to kill the gaunt and face the new room, with only few dice left or wait one more round to finish him with one of my first dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal U
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Manage to sit down again, and after 2 hours the Gaunt was finished ... or maybe not, as my Chieftain spared his live in exchange for greater knowledge.

Although my son's knight did most of the killing, it was my chieftain's "modify the behavior" skill that have saved us. I've kept changing Gaunt rolls to:
2 (?) - teleport and attack with the sword
5 - d3 area attacks

Oh and cannot forget that my daughter's sorcerer was the best support character ever:
- kept stunning most mobs,
- had the skill to reroll 1 to hit, (knight did need it greatly),
- had a spare 5 to spread mist (ignore enemy 5 to hit).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.