Subject: Promo cards and pinup material rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Buller
Denmark
flag msg tools
Oldschool
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering how much material is out there which could be of real use in a KDM campaign. I realize that some of the promos are weird or humorous stuff, but it seems that some of the hunt cards and rule stickers could really do something for the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ones that don't have a way of integrating:
-sci-fi white speaker
-sci-fi twilight knight
-pinup order knight
-pinup sunstalker character
-before the wall (one gear has a prerequisite that doesn't exist yet)
-many of the promo pieces from the KS haven't gotten rules yet

I think that's it, so far?

I think most are pretty fun.

I think Before the Wall, Alison the TK, and Fade are the best picks, based on how they integrate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
Most of the actual promo materials, listed as Promo on the back, are add in if you want type affairs. House rule a cost or just grab for free, however you want. About half do have rules, events, and costs associated with their gain.

The one inaccessible card is likely something upcoming from Lantern Festival or a post-LF expac, considering how riduculous the base armor is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Trewartha
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
valle1 wrote:
I was wondering how much material is out there which could be of real use in a KDM campaign. I realize that some of the promos are weird or humorous stuff, but it seems that some of the hunt cards and rule stickers could really do something for the game.

Keep in mind that there is some chance the more official extras (well mostly Twilight upgrade) will actually make it in to version 1.4 of the game.

I agree with Nick's list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.