Mansions of Madness: Second Edition» Forums » General

Subject: Save game problems rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Fazakerley
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been playing the "Escape from Innsmouth" scenario. The first game I saved and when I went back to it the app was frozen and I couldn't do anything. I restarted the game, saved it after a couple of turns, started it again and all was fine. Had to stop and save the game again after playing for 2 hours. I've just gone back to play it again now and it's frozen again. Has anyone else had this problem?
I have saved game 1 a couple of times and the large 6 hour game numerous times without any problems. Is there a problem with this one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Christensen
United States
SLC
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There WAS a problem in previous versions of the app. I had the same bug for sure, but I played through Innsmouth this weekend without running into the bug again. What version is your app?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Tuijp
Netherlands
Volendam
Noord-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Coincidentally I received a mail from FFG today that the next update will fix my minor problem with saving (I provided them with my save game). Maybe this will also remedy other issues with saving...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Report it. The fixed the bug for Innsmouth of it freezing at a certain point, but the saving of games is still buggy. They are working on a fix. Either way, still report it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Fazakerley
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, will do

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.