The Institute for Magical Arts» Forums » General

Subject: Expansion ... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Buchanan
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
If there was ever a Dr. Finn game begging for an expansion (for even more variety) it would be this one. I'd get behind that Kickstarter in a heartbeat. Who's with me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Finn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
WBuchanan wrote:
If there was ever a Dr. Finn game begging for an expansion it would be this one. I'd get behind that Kickstarter in a heartbeat. Who's with me?

12 card expansion already made: The Institute for Magical Arts: Ethereal Powers Expansion

but hey, i'm in for it if others are!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Buchanan
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
drfinn wrote:
WBuchanan wrote:
If there was ever a Dr. Finn game begging for an expansion it would be this one. I'd get behind that Kickstarter in a heartbeat. Who's with me?

12 card expansion already made: The Institute for Magical Arts: Ethereal Powers Expansion

Can you hurry up and have another kickstarter so I can get it?

I believe that's the only way I can purchase it right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Finn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
WBuchanan wrote:
drfinn wrote:
WBuchanan wrote:

C.O.G. Kickstarter coming in October. If you backed for Butterfly Garden or Slush Fund 2, you can still order it directly from me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry
United States
Graham
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this in the expansion pack I added on to the Butterfly campaign? I haven't had a chance to open it yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Finn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Laporbo wrote:
Is this in the expansion pack I added on to the Butterfly campaign? I haven't had a chance to open it yet.

I'm not sure which expansion pack you added (I cannot tell what your last name is), but if it was to the Institute for Magical Arts, then yes. I also have packs for Cosmic Run and Capo dei Capi.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry
United States
Graham
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
drfinn wrote:
Laporbo wrote:

I'm not sure which expansion pack you added (I cannot tell what your last name is), but if it was to the Institute for Magical Arts, then yes. I also have packs for Cosmic Run and Capo dei Capi.

Ok, I backed at the 'Expansion Pack Special' so looks like I got all 3. Yay, me!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Finn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Laporbo wrote:
drfinn wrote:
Laporbo wrote:

Ok, I backed at the 'Expansion Pack Special' so looks like I got all 3. Yay, me!!

Let me know what you think! The CDC and Cosmic Run expansions really alter the game play, whereas the IfMA pack adds a little variety.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
SMASH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
+1 for an expansion for this great game (that doesn't require buying an unrelated game)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Finn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
zenpunk wrote:
+1 for an expansion for this great game (that doesn't require buying an unrelated game)

Someday...And, yes, I'm sorry to hold it hostage to buying an unrelated game. However, I have offered it during a Kickstarter campaign without having to buy the game being Kickstarted.

I do this so that I can give Kickstarter backers something special.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Buchanan
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
drfinn wrote:
WBuchanan wrote:
drfinn wrote:
WBuchanan wrote:

C.O.G. Kickstarter coming in October. If you backed for Butterfly Garden or Slush Fund 2, you can still order it directly from me.

Unfortunately I missed those campaigns, just getting into this kicksater thing. I'll be there in October though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.