Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jared Parkinson
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey y'all I'm looking to take my daughter and get to play some games with just her and I without the younger ones devolving them into just playing with the bits. This will be a great daddy daughter weekend. I've been to bggcon once with my buddy but I don't know much about the spring con details. It's the Friday-Monday of Memorial Day weekend right? When does registration usually open up? Does it sell out in hours like November or will there be days or weeks before it sells out? Is hotel space a challenge in spring too?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Anderson
United States
Midlothian
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
Est. 2005
badge
_____BGG.CON_____ BGG@SEA BGG.Spring
mbmbmbmbmb
Saca_Muela wrote:
Hey y'all I'm looking to take my daughter and get to play some games with just her and I without the younger ones devolving them into just playing with the bits. This will be a great daddy daughter weekend. I've been to bggcon once with my buddy but I don't know much about the spring con details. It's the Friday-Monday of Memorial Day weekend right? When does registration usually open up? Does it sell out in hours like November or will there be days or weeks before it sells out? Is hotel space a challenge in spring too?

Thanks

Spring registration will likely open sometime late September or early October. In the past it has not sold out immediately (badges available through the start of the new year) and getting hotel rooms is usually not a problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Monnat Jr
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Hourglass Realm D&D 5e Play by Forum (PbF) Campaign DM (we'd love to have you join us!)
badge
U.S.S. Tautog (SSN 639) doing an emergency blow with me on it (see profile for details)
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't want to risk it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scotty Dickey
United States
Brandon
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GeorgeMo wrote:
I don't want to risk it
ditto.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Hensel
United States
Bryan
Texas
flag msg tools
Have games, Will travel
mbmbmbmbmb
otscotty wrote:
GeorgeMo wrote:
I don't want to risk it
ditto.

+1 more
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Hensel
United States
Bryan
Texas
flag msg tools
Have games, Will travel
mbmbmbmbmb
Saca_Muela wrote:

Thanks

Check out Graduation Day.
Anthony Boydell
United Kingdom
Newent. Glos
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Taught his son, Arthur who is around 8 or 9 years old, Agricola!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
"32 inches of Plexi....for your pleasure"
mb
GeorgeMo wrote:
I don't want to risk it

You think I should start punching F5 now? Just to be safe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Anderson
United States
Midlothian
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
Est. 2005
badge
_____BGG.CON_____ BGG@SEA BGG.Spring
mbmbmbmbmb
BGG.Spring 2017 50% Full. Early Bird Discount Ends Soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.