5 Posts

Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » News

Subject: Koranak (repaint) Preview is up on Startrek.com rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Boardgame Geek
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably one of my favorite early releases as it is a solid ship with some of the best Dominion cards including Dukat.

http://www.startrek.com/article/attack-wing-wave-26-preview-...

Of course the best part is the new ship of this wave is next to be previewed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Don't make me exile you.
mbmbmbmbmb
In these previews, am I always missing the link to the full-sized image of the ship?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boardgame Geek
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
locusshifter wrote:
In these previews, am I always missing the link to the full-sized image of the ship?

I think it is just the way Wizkids sends them the material as they also used to have 1:1 sized card images way back but changed it to scaled down images for Startrek.com -- who now have the zoom in function on newer previews to compensate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Groll
Germany
Marburg
Hessen
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The shiny golden paint job makes it look as if it was made of gold pressed Latinum
I am not sure if it is an improvement over the original color scheme. Why the heck do they not try to match the colors shown on screen?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Knapp
United Kingdom
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wanjajoral wrote:
The shiny golden paint job makes it look as if it was made of gold pressed Latinum
I am not sure if it is an improvement over the original color scheme. Why the heck do they not try to match the colors shown on screen?

Looks like it will be the same colour as the Aldara. That was a quite nice yellow (as the Galors appeared on screen). As it happens, the original Kornak paint job is probably a closer match to on screen? But that's just my eyes... I quite like this yellow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.