10 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Women and Gaming

Subject: Any transgender woman like to post game video? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kiana Liang

Massachusetts
msg tools
Hi i have made a website where transwoman can post their game blog and share with others. Here is a video of me playing hearthstone arena. I hope you will like them.

http://transmmunity.com/2016/08/23/two-arena-games/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Take joy from your wins; take lessons from your losses.
United States
Riva
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Welcome to the Geek!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mb

Sexist, prejudiced, or any other form of bigoted comment DO NOT reflect the opinion of this site or the vast majority of its users and ARE NOT welcome here.

Please use the icon when you see disruptive or antagonistic comments or any other violations of the Community Rules. This serves two purposes:

1- using the icon will bring that post to the attention of forum moderators so they can deal with it appropriately. We prefer that you not respond to the post directly. Responding invites the offender to continue, and if you respond aggressively you may end up dragging yourself down with the offender.

2- if enough users flag a post using the icon then that post will be hidden from general view, preventing others from being exposed to it.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kārlis Jēriņš
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
I'm a sheep.
badge
A lovely, fluffy sheep.
mbmbmbmbmb
Octavian wrote:

Sexist, prejudiced, or any other form of bigoted comment DO NOT reflect the opinion of this site or the vast majority of its users and ARE NOT welcome here.

Please use the icon when you see disruptive or antagonistic comments or any other violations of the Community Rules. This serves two purposes:

1- using the icon will bring that post to the attention of forum moderators so they can deal with it appropriately. We prefer that you not respond to the post directly. Responding invites the offender to continue, and if you respond aggressively you may end up dragging yourself down with the offender.

2- if enough users flag a post using the icon then that post will be hidden from general view, preventing others from being exposed to it.

Thanks!

umm... what? Where's the bigotry?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathrin
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been deleted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fredericus Rex
Germany
Bamberg
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since when is hearthstone a boardgame?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Adams
Australia
Mt Lawley
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zaphikiel wrote:
Since when is hearthstone a boardgame?
Maybe that is the prejudiced bit?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. Deniz Bucak
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
As Above, So Below
badge
My books are forgeries. Nobody wrote them. - Philip K. Dick
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to BGG!

With Boardgame apps (I play Sentinels of the Multiverse mostly through its Kindle Fire app now) and Boardgames which use apps (XCOM and Alchemists) the border between video game and boardgame is increasingly blurry. I do most of my boardgame playing through online websites now. So I'm good with a Hearthstone video.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everett
United States
Presque Isle
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I should hope that transgender women would feel comfortable enough posting on the geek, and not need their own site.

Anyway, welcome to BGG!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K S
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Toenail21 wrote:
I should hope that transgender women would feel comfortable enough posting on the geek, and not need their own site.

I've got some unfortunate news about the internet to share with you...then again, you can probably infer it from Ocatvian's post above...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.