Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Guy Heinz
United States
Kenockee
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I add as many traits as I want on my board during my turn, following the three trait and no duplicates rule of course. Also can I discard any number of traits I want per turn as well?

Thanks

Guy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you can add as many traits to as many of your species that you have in play as you have cards in hand just as long as you do not exceed 3 traits per species and no duplicates within a single species.

When discarding traits from species, you can discard 1, 2, or all 3 traits from a single species in order to attach new traits to that species. You can do this with any of your species.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Currie
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Look, honey, he thinks there's honey in there!
badge
We can't all be Zheleznogorsk.
mbmbmbmbmb
Robman wrote:
When discarding traits from species, you can discard 1, 2, or all 3 traits from a single species in order to attach new traits to that species. You can do this with any of your species.

Tiny distinction: you don't have to replace discarded Traits. If Carnivore isn't working out for you on a particular species, you can discard the Carnivore Trait even if you don't have a replacement Trait to play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
mbmbmbmbmb
Zwaloo wrote:
Robman wrote:

Tiny distinction: you don't have to replace discarded Traits. If Carnivore isn't working out for you on a particular species, you can discard the Carnivore Trait even if you don't have a replacement Trait to play.

Yes!

The cool thing about Zwaloo here is that he always mentions really good tactics when he points out rules. He is a sneaky badger...

ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.