tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Jornet
Spain
Valencia
Comunidad Valenciana
flag msg tools
The sword is the mind. If the mind is right, the sword is right.
mbmbmbmbmb
This is better:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Stever
United States
Bainbridge Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Much better. I was really struggling with some of the small type on the previously posted photo. Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Jornet
Spain
Valencia
Comunidad Valenciana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MartinStever wrote:
Much better. I was really struggling with some of the small type on the previously posted photo. Thank you!

You're welcome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Jordan
United States
Marlborough
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mb
MartinStever wrote:

Yes, Gustavo's counter sheet is the best. I used it to get the colors right in the ZunTzu module I made. My original Avalon Hill copy was faded from 1964. He also sent me the third edition rules which I didn't know about. (Thanks Gustavo.)

Martin, if it would help, the counter sheet I made for ZunTzu is very clear and I could upload the file with and without the 3D shadowing. Take a look at the picture I posted in the images section here. I made the counters as true to the originals as possible. Let me know.

Good luck,
Frank
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Jornet
Spain
Valencia
Comunidad Valenciana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
woody8297 wrote:

Yes, Gustavo's counter sheet is the best. I used it to get the colors right in the ZunTzu module I made. My original Avalon Hill copy was faded from 1964. He also sent me the third edition rules which I didn't know about. (Thanks Gustavo.)

You're welcome too Frank!

Happy to see the great outcome.

Best regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Stever
United States
Bainbridge Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for asking, but with the scan that was uploaded, I'm good. I've got enough counters here for almost 2 full sets, but I want to make sure I've got at least one set parsed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.