Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Glickman
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
Did they do a or b?

Good to hear! Looking forward to trying it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Glickman
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
Ah. B seems... Obscenely hard compared to A. Just in total resources the sin has, 2 abominations vs the Avatar AND an Apocalypse demon? Might have contributed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Glickman
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
Not nearly as easily as killing an abomination! Repeatedly, every round for the whole game.

I really don't understand that set of choices. A seems way easier, and the missions themselves don't make up for it. 15/15+ vs 6/6 makes NO sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oden Dee
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
MrDoubleHelix wrote:
Another twist is that the heroes choose the spawning location of the avatar and demon.
I don't think you suppose to take that so literally. It's more of a "Come and get us you ugly mofo!" and then the Sin places them.
You might be right, it's hard to tell. It could very easily be as you say. Considering how hard the B path looks that could be just the help the Heroes need.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Aranha
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, as the wording indicates, the heroes choose the spawning location (following the base rules).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Epperson
United States
Monroe
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking at the Apocalypse rules, I see nothing about using the Avatar. Apocalypse has its own track.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.