Popular Tags: [View All]
Rich Fleider
United States
Dallas
TX-Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
While waiting for some files to download, I whipped up a couple of quick microbadges for fans of The Gods War using our title font and the bronze color gradient. One version is on a translucent background and one is solid. Check them out here and let me know what you think:

/article/23476645#23476645

If you like them, please give them a thumbs up so that the admins can determine if it has "...gained enough support in the relevant discussion thread" to be good enough for official submission.

If you've got any other feedback for me, I'm all ears. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad S.
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks great Rich! How many thumbs up do you need for it to become an official badge?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Fleider
United States
Dallas
TX-Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
That's an excellent question. The answer seems to be "enough". This part of the process seems to be highly subjective. Once it's "ready" for submission, I think the admins just look back through the thread to see if anyone had any big issues with it (copyrights and such) or if there were duplicate entries.

While I created all of the microbadges for the Cthulhu Wars Faction Glyphs, Lincoln submitted them for approval (I was too much of a BGG noob at the time) so this is a learning experience for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Fleider
United States
Dallas
TX-Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
My designs on the Microbadge Submissions, Design, and Feedback forum got about 20 thumbs up without any negative feedback so I decided to officially submit them for approval today. Let's see where this goes...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Fleider
United States
Dallas
TX-Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like the version on the transparent background made the cut so it's now available for official use here:

/microbadge/39934

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.