Subject: Missing zombies? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Luka Kovač Plavi
Croatia
Našice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Howdy, I just opened my KS boxes after leaving them for a while while I was playing other stuff (I got two buckets of blood pledge). I didnt open the core/snafu boxes yet, but I realized I only have a set of extra zombies (30 of them) in one of the KS boxes. Is this an error?

Are these zombies necessary for the game?
Does anyone know is grindhouse still accepting missing items requests or am I to late?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luka Kovač Plavi
Croatia
Našice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Other than that, I have extra map tiles and white box of KS extras. Guess everything else is in the game boxes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you can best check with the details on the KS page whether you have everything or not.

30 zombies as extras sounds a lot so could be for 2 pledges.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin West
United States
Woodford
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
are you saying that you have the base set of zombies and an additional 30?

if so you have plenty for play purposes... but if you paid for more you should contact the creator. that said you may be out of luck he seemed worn out after the ks and i don't think they had much inventory remaining

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luka Kovač Plavi
Croatia
Našice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I opened the core box and it seems like everything is here after all.

What confused me is that the things that are shown separately on KS page are actually in the box with what were supposed to be core minis (14 apes not 8 for instance).

It is also interesting that there are no reviews for the new version...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.