flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
The Mystery: 

The year is 1913 and you are the lucky winner of a free stay at Foxcrest Retreat, where the famed Dr. Gravely has developed the latest in spa treatments and relaxation for those of high social standing. You take a long all-expenses-paid train ride to the retreat. Upon your arrival, however, you and your fellow guests may find the "health retreat" is not what it seems... 

The Objective: 

Work with your guests to discover the dark secret of Dr. Gravely's retreat by finding clues and solving puzzles. But be careful... in the story, the doors have shut and locked behind you. Will you and your guests discover the secret and escape the room before time runs out?

Answers can be found on the ThinkFun’s website, on the Escape the Room BGG listing or among the information found online here. Thank you for participating!

Enter Now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Larson
Hong Kong
Discovery Bay
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
To find your true identity within the will of Tze Yo Tzuh...that is the highest of all freedoms.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: ThinkFun "Escape the Room: Secret of Dr. Gravely’s Retreat" Contest! Ends Aug. 30th!
Thanks for the contest!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Carpenter
United States
Chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmb
Re: ThinkFun "Escape the Room: Secret of Dr. Gravely’s Retreat" Contest! Ends Aug. 30th!
Thank you for the contest!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sascha Knippig
Germany
Dortmund
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the contest and good luck to everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pascal Van Vlaenderen
Belgium
Lissewege
Belgie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Looking forward to such a game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Gambetti
Italy
Bolzano
flag msg tools
designer
And plastic for the Plastic Throne!
badge
No! This is not a board game, but Stanislao Moulinsky in one of his best disguises!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the contest and good luck everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Salten
msg tools
Thanks a lot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Feld Fan
United States
flag msg tools
Thanks for the contest!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matteo B.
Italy
Genova
flag msg tools
All right. Then, fine. The title is "Cheese Song". Eh-hem. Hn... Here I go:
badge
Pizza mozzarella~ ♪ Pizza mozzarella~ ♪ Rella Rella Rella Rella~ ♪ Rella Rella Rella Rella~ ♪ Rella Rella Rella Rella~ ♪ Pizza mozzarella~ ♪
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the contest and good luck everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ぶる ぶるっ
msg tools
Night fell and the hours dragged on, but still we murmured to each other of the King and the Pallid Mask, and midnight sounded from the misty spires in the fog-wrapped city.
badge
We spoke of Hastur and of Cassilda, while outside the fog rolled against the blank window-panes as the cloud waves roll and break on the shores of Hali.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the contest!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mawa
Netherlands
Steenwijk
Overijssel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the contest!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
Dallas
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the contest!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lorence Syfargo
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the contest!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joachim Francois
Belgium
Bruges
West-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the contest and good luck to all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lev
United States
Spotsylvania County
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the contest! Good luck all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Betty Boop
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the contest!
Good luck everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evangelos Fotopoulos
Greece
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for the contest! Good luck!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Derrick
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Hilliard
United States
Smyrna
DE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for the contest. We loved the first game and I've been wondering when/where to get my hands on this one. Excited!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
richard :
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for the contest. Good luck to all entrants.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Fradette
Canada
Sherbrooke
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
Good luck to all, and thanks for the contest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Sauer
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the contest! I'll be honest, I've been attracted by the idea of these games, but put off by the seeming one-shot nature of them, so I'd love to win a copy of one so I could evaluate whether getting another would be worth it to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles-David
Canada
Mascouche
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
“Happiness is nothing unless it exists side by side with sadness. Two sides. One coin” - 7th Doctor
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the contest!

Good luck to everyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kory Walsh
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Love board games! Love escape rooms! Love the contest! Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana Olson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, even if I don't win this contest, the game has come to my attention and made it onto my wishlist, so that's a good thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.