Tanks: Panther vs Sherman» Forums » News

Subject: new tank in October - USA M36 Jackson rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Chinn
msg tools
mbmbmb
Just up on the Tanks! Website

http://tanks.gf9games.com/Depot/tabid/118/entryid/121/Defaul...

Looks like a nice cheap bit of firepower for the USA

Regards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DB Draft
New Zealand
flag msg tools
Well the Cautious rule is "almost" the same as the one I came up with a few days ago:

Tank Destroyer
If this tank is stationary and in Cover then it can add an extra Defense die. If it did not move more than speed 1 then it may make a Command check immediately after shooting. If it passes (4+) then it may make another speed 1 move. For the rest of the turn treat it as having moved the combined speed of both moves.

Official version
Cautious
After shooting roll a die on a 4+ make a single move and add 1 to it's speed token.

But a Hull of 3 with an Armor of 0 is going to be a problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Koziatek
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excited not so much for the vehicle itself, but for the possibility that GF9 will take steps to bring out new product for the game. With the initial wave using all the existing plastic kits, the M10 indicates that GF has at least 1 new one, and hopefully more on the way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Dogg Rulzz
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
So far their support has been lack luster at best. There announcing new units and I still can't get a starter in the US. The one thing I did get was the OP 1 kit. I managed to run the event on 1 starter and a hand full of tanks. Disappointed so far but the M10/36 would be cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Chinn
msg tools
mbmbmb
Id heard the distribution in the states had been problematic, over here in the UK alot of stores have taken to ordering directly from battlefront.

My local store has had multiple re-stocks of the starters (and all the expansions) and is struggling to keep them in-stock due to demand.

As for my hopes for the rest of the October releases;

either a Churchill or Covenator/Crusader kit for the Brits;

Either a Tiger/jagdtiger or a Pz38T/Marder2 kit for the Germans;

Either a T-28/T-35 or a SU76/SU85B kit for the USSR
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Haught
New Zealand
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Achilles is also on deck for October...

http://tanks.gf9games.com/Depot/tabid/118/entryid/124/Defaul...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Chinn
msg tools
mbmbmb
AndrewHaught wrote:

Good spot, could be an interesting tank with Etkins and semi indirect.

Regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.