Hide
5 Posts

A Touch of Evil: The Supernatural Game» Forums » General

Subject: A custom case to hold them all! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
"I run to breathe the fresh air. I run to explore. I run…to savour the trip along the way."
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone is looking for a custom case to hold the base, both expansions plus room to grow, then check out the KS from Game Store Pro (2 days left to run). It's UK based so shipping may be an obstacle for those outside Europe but for the rest of us his prices are amazing!

The creator is super helpful and has designed a lidded box around the dimensions I've given him for the game components so to save you time feel free to ask him for Tracy's build; I'm sure he'll email you the specs and then you can double check my measurements!

I've already posted about this KS in a couple of threads so will stop now, I don't want to spam, I'm just so excited to get custom, self-assembly inserts and cases for prices I can afford!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Duly
Canada
Langley
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
What level did you pledge at in order to get the custom AToE insert?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
"I run to breathe the fresh air. I run to explore. I run…to savour the trip along the way."
mbmbmbmbmb
I pledged at the custom solution level but that's because I ordered 2 different custom boxes that together came to over £45.

The aToE box alone is £31 plus shipping so judging by previous instructions to backers I'd say you should back at the pledge level closest to that amount (Master Edition) and then clarify during the pledge manager.

You might want to post in the comments section to clarify or send the creator a message, he really is super helpful and responds quickly (depending on whether he's up to his neck in lasers!)

EDIT: be aware that it's £31 for the one I asked for, if you ask for any changes e.g. to fit sleeved cards or what not it may be more expensive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Scholes
United Kingdom
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I missed this post and the KS, do you know if there is a way to contact the person who was running it to ask if it is possible to order a ToE box post KS. Obviously I accept that it may cost more than you have paid but presumably if they have the template it may be feasible to ask them to cut another set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
keitharchaeologist wrote:
I missed this post and the KS, do you know if there is a way to contact the person who was running it to ask if it is possible to order a ToE box post KS. Obviously I accept that it may cost more than you have paid but presumably if they have the template it may be feasible to ask them to cut another set.

If you go to the KS site, click on 'Optical Power' and then the 'Contact Me' blue button, you'll be able to send him a message.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.