Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Delme
Belgium
Ramsel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately we won't make our originally planned release date of Spiel 2016. The artist is still busy drawing 162 unique models for the game. It is still possible to be part of the game by featuring as a model. Examples of models in our game can be found on https://www.facebook.com/covermegame/.

If you are interested in appearing in our game, contact us through our website http://www.jumpingturtlegames.be/en/contact.php.

Some remarks:
- We are only looking for female models.
- By submitting a picture we'll create a drawing with your likeness. Only do this if you are ok with us using the drawing in this game and possible future games or expansions.
- Only submit pictures of yourself, we want to make sure the person pictured is ok with appearing in our game.
- Due to the specific gameplay it is possible we need to alter your picture to fit in the game. For example all models in the game have blonde, black or red hair. If you submit a picture with brown hair, we'll have to adjust the color so it matches a card we still need. The same applies for hair length and color of the clothes.
- We aren't only looking for real professional looking models. Actually we prefer to have a good amount of regular women in the game.
- If you submit a picture we need to match it with a card that isn't created yet. If this requires many alterations unfortunately we can't use the picture in the game anymore. So it will be possible we can't use the submitted picture.

When your picture is created we'll send you the finished drawing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose Juan Llanos
Spain
Alcala de Henares
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
I really was looking forward to pick up the game in Essen, what a pity!!
crycry

Anyway, I will tell my wife to send the photo as I think she is pretty good looking

Does it requires full body picture? only face? both?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Delme
Belgium
Ramsel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NeORomani wrote:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
I really was looking forward to pick up the game in Essen, what a pity!!
crycry

We are also very disappointed. We had planned the game to be available in 2016 for almost 2 and a half years now. We had quite some setback with the artwork as the first artist we hired quit on us. When we found a new one that could draw 162 different models for a reasonable price we were very happy, but unfortunately the process is taking much longer as we anticipated and we really want to have a completely finished product and wouldn't be happy with rushed drawings to make the deadline.
But what makes me happy is that there is someone who was really looking forward to the game. We are also quite anxious for those 2 and a half years because we really don't know what we can expect

NeORomani wrote:

Anyway, I will tell my wife to send the photo as I think she is pretty good looking

Does it requires full body picture? only face? both?

You could best check the examples on https://www.facebook.com/covermegame/. First we wanted to have all cards with women cut off just above the knee, but now we decided to also add full body women for some variation and we also noticed that with some type of clothes it looked a little strange if they are cut. So there are 2 possibilities and these are full body or cut off just above the knee (or a little bit higher). Probably we'll also add a few "special" poses like sitting, standing on one leg,... We really would like to have some variation. If you go for a special pose it is best also to add some "regular" pictures just to be sure. The only thing we really can't use is a picture of only the face.

For the color of clothes, we have yellow, black, red, blue, green and white in the game, but for example there are always 3 models with the combination "clothes color", "hair lenght", "hair color" (so there are 3 models with green clothes and black long hair). If they are filled up we just change the color of the clothes, so actually this isn't anything to worry about.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Delme
Belgium
Ramsel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We got several reactions, so I'm glad many real people got their place in the game. All models are now "selected", so it's too late to claim your spot in te game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.