Steven Bond
United States
Gulfport
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I contacted the gaming stores around my area to see if they would be interested in participating in this upcoming event, but none of them will be apparently. I was just wondering if anybody that is planning to go, would be willing to send a copy. Each copy supports one group I believe, but since it is a 12 player mission, I would love to get three if possible, but I know that's asking too much It was just a thought as I don't see any other way to pick this up otherwise since today is the last day that gaming stores can order their kits. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
geobaldi5 wrote:
I contacted the gaming stores around my area to see if they would be interested in participating in this upcoming event, but none of them will be apparently. I was just wondering if anybody that is planning to go, would be willing to send a copy. Each copy supports one group I believe, but since it is a 12 player mission, I would love to get three if possible, but I know that's asking too much It was just a thought as I don't see any other way to pick this up otherwise since today is the last day that gaming stores can order their kits. Thanks.

If you are looking for just the deck of cards, FFG will make it available as a Print on Demand. Typically they are released a few months after the event. It won't include the mats but at least you will have the adventure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.