Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dave bcs
United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could someone please clarify the training progression for trainers and managers? Since the higher level employees of these types require vice presidents, does this mean that the vice president card is the one that, for one, must be on the beach, and two, is the card that is traded in for the new employee? I think so, but just want to be sure. For example, when training to get the local manager, a junior vice president at the beach must be traded in for it (as opposed to trading in a new business manager card, which is the manager just beneath the local manager on the display).

If so, does it also mean that ONLY the correct level manager trainee/vice president card can be used, and not a higher level one? For example, I cannot use a senior vice president to produce a regional manager if I didn't want the CFO, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andi Hub
Germany
Frankfurt
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes.

Yes.

(Nothing more to add)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.