Cardboard Hustle
United States
Sharonville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mmmmm...delicious cheese coney...
mbmbmbmbmb
Work together people!

After a rather impressive escape from the prison and a less than impressive escape from a virus filled lab, my team decided the next best thing to do was to stop a nuclear disaster.

I thought after two escapes we would have seen all the potential puzzles that the box could throw at us. I was wrong. The Nuclear Countdown escape brings some fresh and genuinely clever puzzles to Escape Room: The Game. This escape was slightly different than the Virus escape in that the team spent a majority of their time working the same puzzle at the same time. I think we worked together the entire escape until phase three, where we had to split up our puzzling duties for a short time, only to come back together at the end to noodle our way to the final combination. My team moved through the puzzles at a good pace and we seemed to stay about 5-7 minutes ahead of the clue cards.

Final note. If you were a video game player in the 80's, there is one particular puzzle that you will appreciate. I won't give anything away. If you're the right person, you will know which puzzle I am talking about when you see it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.