Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Terence Teng
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mb
Hi folks, I'm kinda new to magnetising and when I tried to magnetise the wings of both my Phoenix and the Dragon King, I find the bond especially weak, so weak that the wings would just fall off whenever i move the miniature. Do you guys have any tips for me regarding the magnetising of the two miniatures? I'm using N52 2mm magnets. Thanks for your help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Fox
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With such huge pieces, have you tried maybe two magnets towards either end. I know in Warmachine, people sometime had to use multiple magnets on some of the bigger pieces.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Lane
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you'll want pins for pieces that big to help hold them in place. Magnets alone probably won't do it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Olds
United States
OREM
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably both with such large parts- put a long rod in that helps hold it in place, and two magnets would really help out.

Is it just for transportation? I mean, there aren't any variants for either mini.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.