Quartermaster General» Forums » General

Subject: Amazing customer service! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Stewart
Macao
msg tools
mbmb
I want to give a big shout out to Mr. Brody and Griggling Games for their excellent customer service. I was missing a card in my copy of Quartermaster General, and they very promptly mailed me a new card. I am incredibly grateful, especially since I live on the opposite side of the world! We've been really loving Quartermaster General, and I can't wait to get my hands on Victory or Death!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Croft
United States
Kissimmee
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I also received a quick response and replacement for a damaged tank in my game. Great game, great guy, and great customer service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Daffin
United Kingdom
Ledbury
Herefordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Likewise with my missing card in QMG Victory or Death. I contacted Will at PSC Games and received the card the very next day!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Brody
United States
Woodstock
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the shout out! We aim to please!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Owen
United States
Munster
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cpugeek13 wrote:
I want to give a big shout out to Mr. Brody and Griggling Games for their excellent customer service. I was missing a card in my copy of Quartermaster General, and they very promptly mailed me a new card. I am incredibly grateful, especially since I live on the opposite side of the world! We've been really loving Quartermaster General, and I can't wait to get my hands on Victory or Death!

I can also attest to this, somehow I misplaced my little bag of tokens and he quickly sent me some replacements.

Thanks Ian!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim O'Neill (Established 1949)
Scotland
Motherwell
Graduate of Barlinnie
flag msg tools
VENI, VIDI, VISA - my good wife conquering a Shopping Mall.
badge
Like a good red wine, I improve with age... and being laid.
mbmbmbmbmb
IanBrody wrote:
Thanks for the shout out! We aim to please!

I now have both the expansions and my only problem was that some of the pieces in the base game had stuck together (see below) and I then gave them a quick once over with the appropriate Vallejo paints and they were as good as gold. I think our production friends were really trying their best to get them out as fast as possible, so no real complaint there.

I also had some trouble differentiating the US and AXIS units due to my geriatric eyesight, so I gave the US counters a lighter coat of green and, as you can see from the top image, they look great. The Quartermaster General: Alternate Histories is the icing on the cake and when combined with Quartermaster General: Air Marshal, it makes for an absorbing experience. Having got all the rules straight (thanks for the FAQ, Ian), I will be bringing this to my local club for a six-hander.

A wee question: do the tokens in the AH expansion render the US supply token in the base game redundant because of the new China Home Space token? I can find a use for all the others save that one.

Many thanks to Ian for producing such an engrossing game. He has certainly pleased me.

Regards,

Jim

Est. 1949

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Brody
United States
Woodstock
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the kind words on the game! I made a mistake by making my office too well lit so in the sunshine the US and German pieces look much different. But most people don't play in such a well lit room!

Yes, you are correct, that US supply token is no longer useful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bob lillqvist
msg tools
Hello Ian,
Quartermaster General was recommended to me a few months ago and I have to say, we absolutely love this game. I introduced it to my brother-in-law and brother and they have since bought copies of their own. I also just got the expansion Air Marshals which I'm thoroughly enjoying. Unfortunately, I had taken the game on the road and sadly lost five Italian cards - Econ Warfare Decima Flottiglia MAS, Event card Division Azul, two Land Battle cards and a Build Navy card. Is there way to buy replacement cards for the game? Please let me know. Thank you very much.

Bob Lillqvist

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Brody
United States
Woodstock
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gattaca70 wrote:
Hello Ian,
Quartermaster General was recommended to me a few months ago and I have to say, we absolutely love this game. I introduced it to my brother-in-law and brother and they have since bought copies of their own. I also just got the expansion Air Marshals which I'm thoroughly enjoying. Unfortunately, I had taken the game on the road and sadly lost five Italian cards - Econ Warfare Decima Flottiglia MAS, Event card Division Azul, two Land Battle cards and a Build Navy card. Is there way to buy replacement cards for the game? Please let me know. Thank you very much.

Bob Lillqvist

Hi Bob

thanks for the kind words on the game. Send me an email with your mailing address and I'll send you the replacements. You can send me a paypal for $1 if you're in the USA, $2 overseas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Strait
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
I'll jump on board and agree with all the above. Ian was great to work with in sorting out a not-so-small issue with my KS boxes.

Also, Ian, if you missed it, the extra copy of Alternate Histories raised $45 in this year's Jack Vasel Memorial Fund.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Brody
United States
Woodstock
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ErsatzDragon wrote:
Also, Ian, if you missed it, the extra copy of Alternate Histories raised $45 in this year's Jack Vasel Memorial Fund.

thanks for doing that!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.