3 Posts

Campaign Trail» Forums » Rules

Subject: Alaska and Hawaii rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Pagano
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Looks like the new board removed the arrows from Alaska and Hawaii to the West Coast. Will movement between those states be addressed in the new rule book, since neither state has an airport?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Cornelius
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Those arrows will be put back on. We had toyed with taking them off for a while since travel to AK and HI is virtually never done. I think in the hundreds of playtests I've seen, I've only seen someone travel to HI once and never to AK.

However, just so that every state can be accessed (in the unlikely event you want to) we are putting back in the adjacency of HI to CA and AK to WA and OR.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Pagano
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks! Wasn't sure how common movement would be between them. I was wondering, cause I didn't know if the Dirty Politics cards might have included an action to move another player's pawn and you could send them to one of those states, specifically because it limits their next action and could make them waste a turn getting out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.