Popular Tags: [View All]
ROGER DEAL
United States
Oak Ridge
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Excuse me while I kiss the sky.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have 6 item cards that have text on the front and back - rope, flare gun, dynamite, 2x4, whiskey and handcuffs. In the component list in the Learn To Play book, I don't see them identified. Are they Common Items?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rozar5 wrote:
I have 6 item cards that have text on the front and back - rope, flare gun, dynamite, 2x4, whiskey and handcuffs. In the component list in the Learn To Play book, I don't see them identified. Are they Common Items?

Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wil
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can tell the difference between the common items and unique items with the half circle that is on the left (mid height) of the unique items, and a key on the top right.

I wish it the graphic design difference in common items, unique items, and spells was all a bit more distinct but once you get a feel for them, it's pretty clear and there aren't that many cards over all for an FFG game.

Unique items design:

Common items design:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lawson
United Kingdom
Yateley
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
rozar5 wrote:

Not quite.

The Handcuffs and Rope are Unique Items.

The 2x4, Broken Bottle, Dynamite, and Flare Gun are Common Items.

Have a look at the colour of the cards, the background colour. You will notice there are two different colours of double-sided cards and they correspond to the colour of the Common / Unique cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathon Neff
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I might be mistaken, but I believe the rope and handcuffs are unique items. The unique items all appear to have a key in the corner of the card

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
xris wrote:
rozar5 wrote:

Not quite.

Have a look at the colour of the cards, the background colour. You will notice there are two different colours of double-sided cards and they correspond to the colour of the Common / Unique cards.

I didnt have the cards in front of me, but in general I don't find rope or handcuffs unique...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lawson
United Kingdom
Yateley
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
Titeman wrote:
xris wrote:
rozar5 wrote:

Not quite.

I didnt have the cards in front of me, but in general I don't find rope or handcuffs unique...

And I don't find dynamite or flare guns common...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.