Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
so, I just bought MW Academy and it looks great (I own Arena, but for lack of time, it hardly gets played )

Now here's my question: I've done some quick searching, but couldn't really come up with a place on the internet where people share their spellbook designs. But surely there must be such a place? -- The AW forums seem pretty devoid of actual "decks" for Academy, BGG has just 1 or 2 threads with spellbook designs (and those are sort of hard to find). So... can anyone point me to the place where people share decklists and discuss how spellbooks/decks can be improved and so on?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Brett
United Kingdom
Yate
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
New(ish) game, & first two expansions have just come out (june&july). Guessing people haven't posted them yet. Arena in comparison has been out four years.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hm, good point. Still, AW forums are the only place for spellbook designs, basically? Just asking, because really, a forum format doesn't seem to offer a lot of usability for that purpose (like searching a deck by popularity/mage/strategy/...). I was thinking of a (fan-made) site like ringsdb.com is for the LotR LCG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Murphy
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The German Publisher Pegasus currently has a running spellbook contest in the Academy subforums:

http://www.foren.pegasus.de/foren/forum/458-mage-wars-academ...

Direct Link to contest:

http://www.foren.pegasus.de/foren/topic/27213-academy-zauber...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wow, dankeschön and thanks! That's really interesting to see... I hope for some great designs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.