Subject: JU-87B Stuka updated "Performance Ruler" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christel Puech
France
Sauve
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The file of the JU-87B Stuka is updated on the site : http://www.wargamevault.com/browse/pub/4613/Paper-Forge

The update is for the performance ruler which is more realistic, before that the Ju-87B could turn thigher than a Zero. The new performance ruler correct that.

More info on the facebook page of Paper Forge.

So check our update your Six file.

NB : The performance ruler show now also info for Immelman.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriele Z.
Italy
GE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah yeah, I've seen that. Me not happy. First the Zero got reduced Defense, now the Stuka get a worse turning radius. That's two iconic planes nerfed in a row and in a short period of time. Sure Andy must hate we Axis players... ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gabbi wrote:
Yeah yeah, I've seen that. Me not happy. First the Zero got reduced Defense, now the Stuka get a worse turning radius. That's two iconic planes nerfed in a row and in a short period of time. Sure Andy must hate we Axis players... ;-)
Uhm, that is not nerving, that is fixing errata.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriele Z.
Italy
GE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
martimer wrote:
Gabbi wrote:

mind the emoticon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Brown
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes I think the B-17 needs a look at as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gabbi wrote:
martimer wrote:
Gabbi wrote:

mind the emoticon
Sorry, I missed it. I quit looking for text versions on BGG years ago, thanks to the cute buttons available here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriele Z.
Italy
GE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem, I'm just a clown: if there's the opportunity to act silly, I'll do. I suppose dealing with me it's not as easy as I think
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gabbi wrote:
No problem, I'm just a clown: if there's the opportunity to act silly, I'll do. I suppose dealing with me it's not as easy as I think
Heh, I am a tad on the silly side as well. Had I seen the smiley I would not have commented! Sometimes I miss things.

By the way, my comment was not meant as condescending but since I forgot to put in a smiley at all, well...blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.