Lucas Gerlach
United States
Watertown
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Good news!

Quick Simple Fun Games has just signedDe Stijl! I am thrilled to be working with this young company that has already published two quality games that are being well recognized, Burano and Celestia.

In related news, I will immediately be removing print and play files from BGG in anticipation of De Stijl being published.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Gerlach
United States
Watertown
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
As I was seeking to remove public files from the internet, I found that there someone published a version of De Stijl on Steam. I was both flattered at someone taking the time to digitally create my game and a little upset to have it done without my permission.

Anyway, I don't seem to be able to contact the creator or leave message on the game page. Does anyone have any advice on how to handle this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will the game be available at Spiel in Essen? Thanks for the info.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Gerlach
United States
Watertown
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for asking! I'm excited to say that it is looking like De Stijl will be an Essen release. It was going to be a GenCon release, but there were manufacturing issues. As it stands, I'm even more thrilled that it's happening at Essen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.