Caleb Edwards
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Two questions after playing it the first time. The little insert said to replace the 5 newspaper reports cards in the deck with the 5 in the insert, but after looking at them, I couldn't discern any visible differences. So am I supposed to put them in the deck instead? To have 10?

Secondly, what happens when a hunter stumbles on a location with Dracula and an encounter? Should the hunter have to fight the encounter first and then dracula (that's the way we played it)?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Wraith
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan (MI)
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Newspaper reports, and question about encounters and Dra
There should not be 10. In all FFG games, if there are cards to 'replace', then you should replace them. The issue with the Newspaper Reports card may be just a slight addition to the language, as the original cards referred to the 'oldest' location being the 'left-most' but from Dracula's perspective, the oldest is the right-most, so I think they just added a 'from Dracula's perspective' line or something like that.

You're correct. Resolve the Encounter first, then fight Dracula. In that case, Dracula may be able to avoid the Hunter entirely if the Encounter is something like Fog.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.