Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicole McAllister
United States
Seattle
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One place in the instructions ("if you predict the correct answer") says that you get a power card only if you predicted the correct answer, and then answered the bonus question.

But later in the instructions ("how to get a power card") it says "draw a question card with a bonus question and answer the bonus question correctly". It skips the part where you have to answer the original question first before answering the bonus question.

Which one is correct? I think the first instructions, with the second instructions just not being complete.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Douglas
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I think it's a formatting issue, and that the bonus question gets you the power card regardless of the original question.

The original question only determines if you keep the card or give it to the player with the fewest cards; you can still get a power card.

At least, that's how I see it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.