Italy
Bologna
Bologna
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!
anyone over there with some info about this game?
some Images, some Rules, some Session Report...

I'm interested in this game but I can't have the right infos!

Please, let me know if someone know something...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
May the bikini be with you!
badge
I destroy SJWs!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've the rules, though I haven't had a chance to play yet. But what I can tell, it's a GREAT looking gladiator game. You can design gladiators with a great amount of detail. The combat system is detailed, but not complicated. You even have campaign options, dealing with improving your warriors, bettering their equipment, bartering with warriors in your stable, even fantasy options, with races, spells and magic items.

And you can even play with figs like those you get in Mage Knight or or the Dungeons and Dragon minis game, or whatever.

I highly recommend, based on what I can see.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
tstone wrote:
The combat system is detailed, but not complicated.

Hey Junius, you made me laugh when I saw your geekbadges indicating that you're a fan of Advanced Squad Leader, Star Fleet Battles, and Car Wars and then talk about the Habet, Hoc Habet! combat system as being "detailed, but not complicated." It made me realize that everything is relative.

I would also love to hear some more details about this game. There must be some BGGers that have played it. People talk well about it at TheMiniaturesPage.com.

I must also add that Flagship Games' site really sells the game IMO, except for the fact that you can't buy it without frickin' e-mailing them - how about a PayPal button and PDF downloads?!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.