Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mikael Stockfors
Sweden
Knivsta
Uppsala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So, now that some lucky buggers have gotten their hands on this game at GenCon, can someone please confirm what size sleeves will be needed so I can replenish my supply in time for my KS delivery
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The exact same sizes as the Arcadia Quest game I would assume. Standard Euro for the base hero cards would make the most sense since they made the games cross compatible (it makes sense for them to be the same size, but I am only guessing on that based on images and video that I have seen of the cards). I can't tell you what the counts are, but the sizes should be pretty standard at this point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
Ender02 wrote:
The exact same sizes as the Arcadia Quest game I would assume. Standard Euro for the base hero cards would make the most sense since they made the games cross compatible (it makes sense for them to be the same size, but I am only guessing on that based on images and video that I have seen of the cards). I can't tell you what the counts are, but the sizes should be pretty standard at this point.

I've never seen CMON use Euro sizing. They tend to use Standard (2.5" x 3.5" aka Poker or Magic-sized) and Mini USA.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikael Stockfors
Sweden
Knivsta
Uppsala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for the input..

Sadly I don't have Arcadia quest to use for comparison, Masmorra will be my first dwelling into the Arcadia Universe..

The numbers needed I should be able to calculate based on the final rule book that went live earlier, and then adding the extra stuff...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emma
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
They are standard playing card size. I sleeved mine with KMC perfect size sleeves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrien Lozano
France
flag msg tools
Factoring all day long !
mbmbmbmbmb
Sooo, is there someone who actually own the game and could give the measurment of the character sheet ? Will it fit a A4 plastic sleeve for paper sheet or will we need to create a sleeve of our own ? Thanks !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Alaska
msg tools
Character sheets:
11.151 cm x 14.568 cm
4.390 in x 5.735 in

Boss sheets:
8.983 cm x 8.474 cm
3.536 in x 3.336 in

Monster sheets:
8.986 cm x 18.097 cm
3.538 in x 7.125 in

XP sheet:
13.684 cm x 13.684 cm
5.387 in x 5.387 in
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent DiDaniele
msg tools
Has anyone found any sleeves that fit the Character and Monster/Boss sheets? XP sheet would be cool too, but I don't find that to be as necessary.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Alaska
msg tools
For the monster and boss sheets, I took one full set and had them laminated onto two A4 sheets. I placed the boss sheets over the artwork on the back of the monster expansion sheet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Glickman
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
Has anyone found any sleeves that fit the monster and character sheets? They feel like they're gonna show wear and tear really easily.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Alaska
msg tools
I typically avoid laminating original game components, but Masmorra comes with so many duplicates of the monster sheets (one for each player); knowing that we'd never be able to fit everything on the table if everyone held their own copy of the monster sheets, I laminated one full set.

It works really well, and it looks great.

We use the 7.5" x 5.5" hard sleeves for the character sheets, and we only sleeve the characters we are currently playing with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.