Subject: Missing Promo Characters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Molloy
United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone confirm if the promo characters are shipped separately or should be in the boxes.

Not 100% sure but I dont think I have them (Kickstarter version)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aernout Casier
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you look inside the packaging?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember mine being in a ziploc bag just laying on top of my games. At least I think it was... it's not like am a KS junkie and have received tons of games recently. Hmmm, I hope the wife does read this thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Koen
Belgium
Rotselaar
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my KS copy today. The promo characters were in the box, in a ziploc bag just on top of the games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Stratton
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
When my box came, it included different components. One of these was the promo cards (including Theseus), in a separate, small ziplock bag, inside the large mailed package. The ziplock bag was outside the base game and Atlas expansion; had I not noticed it, it would have been easy to throw it away with the package.

I echo the earlier reply: try looking through your packaging materials -- you'll probably find it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Molloy
United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep - went through all packing materials and the box and nothing.

I will contact Academy Games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Steuperaert
Belgium
Desselgem
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received it yesterday. Also no ks exclusive to be found.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aldor wrote:
Can anyone confirm if the promo characters are shipped separately or should be in the boxes.

As others have said Ian, they should of been in a ziplock bag in the packaging, like this:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Throknor
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
biffta wrote:
Aldor wrote:

As others have said Ian, they should of been in a ziplock bag in the packaging, like this:

That's not the promo characters; that's the peace/at war tokens. Those weren't in the first shipments so congratulations; you received something we haven't yet.

(Going by the picture; if the characters are there in back great. We just had the three characters by themselves in a smaller bag.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.