Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I'm looking for a 2.0 upgrade pack (cards and rulebook) for the game. Sadly, I'm being asked a shipping rate of more than 50$ when ordering from the official website. This is the lowest rate. I might pay more than 250$ to have my 10$ upgrade pack being shipped faster.

So is there any chance to see/buy Myth stuff in Essen this year? That would help a lot.

Meanwhile I'll simply download the pack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know at one point they had the 2.0 upgrade packs available in the EU so shipping was much more reasonable. I take it their EU distributor is out of their copies?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Taylor
msg tools
mbmb
swirlsaepi wrote:
I know at one point they had the 2.0 upgrade packs available in the EU so shipping was much more reasonable. I take it their EU distributor is out of their copies?

I had one spare lot but it's gone sorry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Endevor Rovedne
France
le pré saint gervais
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Kable (a US distribution company) wil be managing their webstore in a near future, they said they will have a more affordable shipping solution. You should wait until then to see if the price is right.

You can also try on the Tric Trac thread for this game, a lot of french backers will only use the french updated cards maybe you could find one that don't want their pack of cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Ridley Park
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
See if a US Essen goer can brin it over to you if it is shipped to their house. I have been amazed at how generous people are on here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Endevor wrote:
Kable (a US distribution company) wil be managing their webstore in a near future, they said they will have a more affordable shipping solution. You should wait until then to see if the price is right.

You can also try on the Tric Trac thread for this game, a lot of french backers will only use the french updated cards maybe you could find one that don't want their pack of cards.

Merci. Je viens de poster une demande dans le forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.