$15.00
$20.00
$5.00
Recommend
6 
 Thumb up
 Hide
15 Posts

Brasil» Forums » General

Subject: Any news on Essen release or weight? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Runar Dankel
Norway
Oslo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't seen any news on this one in a while. Will it make Essen? Is it as heavy as Maderia or lighter than Nippon?
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Rockwell
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Id like to know this too! I love Whats your Game and really looking forward to this one.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nuno Bizarro Sentieiro
Portugal
Leiria
flag msg tools
designer
BRASIL - SPIEL 16 !!
badge
#NBS#
mbmbmbmbmb
Brasil has a Madeira vibe nevertheless in terms of complexity it's more like Nippon, with the usual twist

Working hard on it has we speak... literally...
24 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty Dixon

Vancouver
Washington
msg tools
mbmb
Can't wait
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafaël Theunis
Belgium
Antwerpen
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sentieiro wrote:
Brasil has a Madeira vibe nevertheless in terms of complexity it's more like Nippon, with the usual twist :)

Working hard on it has we speak... literally...



Hop it makes it to Essen, but please don't rush it as you did with Nippon last year... It's better to take your time and make it look absolutely polished than (in my honest opinion) try to make it for the fair and end with something that looks unfinished. I absolutely love your games and I think Mariano needs his time to make his magic work :)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nuno Bizarro Sentieiro
Portugal
Leiria
flag msg tools
designer
BRASIL - SPIEL 16 !!
badge
#NBS#
mbmbmbmbmb
regulus wrote:
Sentieiro wrote:
Brasil has a Madeira vibe nevertheless in terms of complexity it's more like Nippon, with the usual twist

Working hard on it has we speak... literally...



Hop it makes it to Essen, but please don't rush it as you did with Nippon last year... It's better to take your time and make it look absolutely polished than (in my honest opinion) try to make it for the fair and end with something that looks unfinished. I absolutely love your games and I think Mariano needs his time to make his magic work


Noted
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris ward
Scotland
Paisley
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with not rushing. But what makes you think that Nippon was rushed out too son? It seems fine to me.

If anything Signorie (which I also really like) feels like it came out a little too soon due to some issues with the end game. - still a very fine game though if anyone hasn't tried it.

Chris


regulus wrote:
Sentieiro wrote:
Brasil has a Madeira vibe nevertheless in terms of complexity it's more like Nippon, with the usual twist

Working hard on it has we speak... literally...



Hop it makes it to Essen, but please don't rush it as you did with Nippon last year... It's better to take your time and make it look absolutely polished than (in my honest opinion) try to make it for the fair and end with something that looks unfinished. I absolutely love your games and I think Mariano needs his time to make his magic work
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luish Moraes Coelho
Brazil
Belo Horizonte
Minas Gerais
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
just here to repeat the others: hope it will be available in Essen (I am finally going! :D) and would like better polished and missing Essen than the opposite.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Trentini
Brazil
Curitiba
Paraná
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Waiting for this one to complete my collection of Nuno & Paulo games. And it is a thematic game about my country
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dániel Lányi
Hungary
Budapest
* -Not Applicable-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cw67q wrote:
If anything Signorie (which I also really like) feels like it came out a little too soon due to some issues with the end game. - still a very fine game though if anyone hasn't tried it.



What issues are you thinking of?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Collins
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any thought being given for solo option?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randolph Bookman
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just curious how much like Brasil is to Nippon. I'm interested in picking up Nippon, but if Brasil is going to be a similar type of game. I think I'd rather wait for Brasil.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dániel Lányi
Hungary
Budapest
* -Not Applicable-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shieldwolf wrote:
Just curious how much like Brasil is to Nippon. I'm interested in picking up Nippon, but if Brasil is going to be a similar type of game. I think I'd rather wait for Brasil.


You can try playing nippon on boardgamearena now
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nuno Bizarro Sentieiro
Portugal
Leiria
flag msg tools
designer
BRASIL - SPIEL 16 !!
badge
#NBS#
mbmbmbmbmb
shieldwolf wrote:
Just curious how much like Brasil is to Nippon. I'm interested in picking up Nippon, but if Brasil is going to be a similar type of game. I think I'd rather wait for Brasil.


I like to think all our games are very different with some kind of "original common thing" ...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randolph Bookman
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sentieiro wrote:
shieldwolf wrote:
Just curious how much like Brasil is to Nippon. I'm interested in picking up Nippon, but if Brasil is going to be a similar type of game. I think I'd rather wait for Brasil.


I like to think all our games are very different with some kind of "original common thing" ...


And I love all your games. I'm just running out of Closet space for games
1 
 Thumb up
5.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.