Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julian Jimenez
United States
Antioch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I got Dungeonquest off of ebay last november supposedly complete. When I got it I found out it wasn't. They guy offered me a refund to send it back but I had a lot of things going on and was either too busy or let it slip my mind for weeks. Anyways, it's too late to send it back and get a refund and I don't feel like shelling out a ton of dough to get another set for replacement parts. Anyone have any spare parts to this game for sale? I'm missing all rings and treasure counters. I also have some heros of dungeonquest character cards. I don't know if anyone is missing those and would like to trade for some parts that I need. Please let me know if anyone can help. Thanks.

-Legend

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Johnson
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I do happen to have a second copy of this that's incomplete. In fact I had been wondering what I was going to do with it, as it takes up valuable shelf space

I had made a sort of homemade heroes and catacombs expansion for my good copy of DQ so if you have any parts from either of those, that would be awesome! Just GM me with your address.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.