Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Klyve-Orsy Bantug
Philippines
Cebu City
Cebu
flag msg tools
mb
So I get that whenever we draw from the infection deck, if it is a faded city, to add faded figures on it.

However in the Epidemic card itself, it states in the infect step that you draw from the bottom and put three cubes on that city. Since it specifically mentions cubes, do we still put Faded figures on that city if the card we drew from the bottom was a Faded city?

We were just confused because on some funded events, it specifically mentions to remove cubes, that means faded figures are rule specific, so maybe it will apply to the Epidemic infect step.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
No such luck. You add 3 Faded figures to any city that is Faded during the Epidemic step. Somewhere in the new rules it states that when adding any cube to a Faded city, add a Faded figure instead. This applies to Epidemics as well as the Infection step.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anh Tú Tran
Canada
Laval
QC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
More precisely, it is on the green stickers describing C0dA's current mutation state, the ones that are put directly on the board :

COdA-403c
• Cannot be Treated
or Cured
• Place Faded figures
instead of cubes
<----------- This rule here
• Convert infected cities
to Faded cities

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clive Jones

Cambridgeshire, UK
msg tools
mb
That's just a reminder. The full explanation is on rule sticker U.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.