$30.00
Sweden
Stockholm
Stockholms län
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Basically the tiltle ^

Am thinking of getting the game but is also interested in being able to use the heroes as promo heroes for runewars. Anyone know if the heroes in Revised Edition are the same as in third?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis K. Lalumiere
Canada
Brossard
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
They are not the same.
The miniatures in Revised are a bit different AND they are smaller.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristijan Petrovski
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played 3rd edition, at a game cafe in Toronto first, and really enjoyed the game. So I picked up a copy, but only the revised edition was for sale. The minis are the same. And they scale with Descent and Runebound also though they don't have the character cards in the revised edition for the other games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweden
Stockholm
Stockholms län
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
There are many different answers now. If they are smaller, do you know how much smaller they are, and could you point me to somewhere I could get more details about the components?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristijan Petrovski
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Mr Unholy Salmon, if that is your real name...

The minis are the same in DungeonQuest revised and third. They share almost all the same components, the back of the character cards in revised are exact same as the ones from 3rd (they have the 3rd edition box art).

There are different models released for all of the characters (except Hugo)but they are sold in expansion boxes for Descent. Those are completely different models, and poses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis K. Lalumiere
Canada
Brossard
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Slowmow wrote:
Hi Mr Unholy Salmon, if that is your real name...

The minis are the same in DungeonQuest revised and third. They share almost all the same components, the back of the character cards in revised are exact same as the ones from 3rd (they have the 3rd edition box art).

There are different models released for all of the characters (except Hugo)but they are sold in expansion boxes for Descent. Those are completely different models, and poses.

So my memory must be faulty.
You guys have minis from 3rd edition and revised in hand, and they are exactly the same?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.