$60.00
$20.00
Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Of Dungeons Deep!» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rules are a mess rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Antoine Lefebvre
Canada
Rouyn-Noranda
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lots of unclear stuff in the rules in new version:

1- What's the health and damage of the doppelganger, does it mimic the highest you flipped? Or the lowest?

2- When you defeat a boss card, does it go in your discard pile or with the treasure cards? I don't see a reason why it would go to the discard since there is no item on the reverse side.

3- What does "banking" a card mean, it doesn't say anywhere in the rules when you should do it, and what it is.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Leder
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Drakenden wrote:
Lots of unclear stuff in the rules in new version:

1- What's the health and damage of the doppelganger, does it mimic the highest you flipped? Or the lowest?

Yes, this isn't addressed in the rules. From the designer's Kickstarter comments though: "The Doppelganger minics the life and attack power of the enemy it is next to. If it is the middle card, it mimics the stronger card, but no bosses."
Drakenden wrote:
2- When you defeat a boss card, does it go in your discard pile or with the treasure cards? I don't see a reason why it would go to the discard since there is no item on the reverse side.

This is in the rules on page 10, at the top.
Drakenden wrote:
3- What does "banking" a card mean, it doesn't say anywhere in the rules when you should do it, and what it is.

This is in the rules under "Gameplay" on page 6, step 3.


I have the game, but I grabbed the rules here: https://greygnome.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/odd-rules.pdf
1 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.