Hide
1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » GeekBay

Subject: Space Clearing Auction (international) until August 31st rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Amber Dehais
msg tools
I've used this site before for reviews and stuff, but I've never made an account until now. Recently I've run into some hard times and while I'm moving around and trying to get a place to stay I just can't keep stuff around I don't really need. I was looking for some place I could sell the board games I have (normally I might give them away locally but I can definitely use the money atm), and the auctions here seem like the perfect way considering I really like the community here. All of these games are at most lightly played, maybe one or two times, but honestly some were never played. The most damage to any of these games is some light wear on the box, but all of the pieces and manuals are present.

I'll run it from today to August 31st, all of the items have a minimum bid of $5 with soft reserves a little higher, in reality though its likely that I will settle for less than the reserve on most things just to get them out of here and to someone who wants them and will play them.

This is my first auction so any pointers would be appreciated if I've screwed something up but hopefully it all goes well

Link: https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/213208/space-clearing-auc...

Games listed:

1. Shinobi Wat-aah!
2. Android Netrunner [Core] (What Lies Ahead included)
3. Netrunner: Honor and Profit (still in shrink)
4. Smallworld
5. Ticket to Ride
6. Elder Sign
7. King of Tokyo
8. Star Wars X-Wing Miniatures Game [Core]
9. Krosmaster Arena
10. Legendary Encounters
11. Winter Tales
12. Shadowrun: Crossfire
13. Quarriors

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.