Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Hostetler
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I bought a copy of Legendary used off of the Geek Market (it was listed as "Like New"). I did a full inventory and noticed that I'm missing one of 5 Black Widow: Dangerous Rescue. Do I have any options for getting a replacement?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Brown
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i believe you can order replacements from UD (though i'm not sure how if so), but did you try contacting the seller?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Hostetler
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dr00 wrote:
i believe you can order replacements from UD (though i'm not sure how if so), but did you try contacting the seller?

I have, waiting to here back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Knowles
msg tools
I had same problem, they will send it by mail and for me it said 5 to 10 weeks to receive it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Runnestrand
United States
Carlsbad
California
flag msg tools
You should be reading this comic.
badge
I like nerdy stuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
You can get an alternate art copy on eBay for 2 dollars, or a regular version for 4 dollars (funny enough).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Hostetler
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
runnestrand wrote:
You can get an alternate art copy on eBay for 2 dollars, or a regular version for 4 dollars (funny enough).

Awesome, thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Cocktosen
United States
Weymouth
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can send you a 3d alternate art card for the one you are missing. Won't match the rest but you'll have a complete set. I can also beat the ebay price of 4 dollars for the 3d card...free!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davy Ashleydale
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DrRosenRosen wrote:
I can send you a 3d alternate art card for the one you are missing. Won't match the rest but you'll have a complete set. I can also beat the ebay price of 4 dollars for the 3d card...free!

You don't use your alternate art Black Widows? I only use those now and I've shelved the originals. Not really willing to part with them yet for the OP -- keeping them in case of emergencies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Hostetler
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys but the seller went ahead and purchased one of the eBay copies and had it shipped directly me
My set is now complete. Now I just need a copy of Dark City.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.